Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31, 2015

I only have a little while today to write, so it's gonna be short. So, remember how we got a golden referral? It's this cute little family that basically walked into the temple lobby asking to know more - Hallelujah!!! I will keep you posted on how it goes :)

Also, I have discovered there is a whole new level of "clean" in the mission field when it comes to housing inspections. Long story short, we scrubbed our place, because President suggested a good solution for dirty homes is a tent on the boulevard. ;) Luckily, we passed with flying colors!

We were able to attend the Women's Broadcast, which was lovely. If you didn't get the chance to watch, I highly recommend it! I would like to highlight their theme, that the family is not only essential, but that it is essential for families to stand up for righteousness, to live, defend and share the gospel. I know that that is true, and we are so incredibly blessed when we strive to follow that counsel.

Now, I have something to say about Easter this weekend. I wish I could be there for the fun (especially combined with General Conference), and the treats, but I would remind us all to look forward to the purpose, to remember our Savior's atoning sacrifice and consequent resurrection. If you haven't heard, the church is commencing an initiative to spread this message through a short video entitled, "Because He Lives." It is stunningly beautiful, and I invite each one of you to watch it, and then share it with someone else who needs that message. I can promise as you do that not only will you have your thoughts and heart turned more towards the Savior, but that you will be blessed for responding to the call to share the light of Christ with all the world. So many people want it, but have no idea where to turn. We can be the instruments to bring them to it, so that they too may be partakers of that heavenly gift. I know that Christ not only died for us, but that He also lives for us, so that we too may live again.


I love you all, and my prayers are with you.


Sister Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment