Sunday, March 13, 2016

March 7, 2016

Alright, so just a quick update for today. Transfers came again!! My wonderful companion Sister Page got moved down to the city of Lethbridge! We spent 3 transfers together, which is abnormally long, but I am super grateful for our time together, for the things she's taught me and for the friendship we've shared. In the mean time, new transfers mean new opportunities and adventures. For me that means getting to know a new companion, Sister Pererro. She is older than me in the mission, about 16 months. And she just came from serving in one of my old areas, Coventry ward. Small world. Anyway, I'll send more next week.

Lots of love,
Sister Patterson
Matthew 11: 28-30 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy , and my burden is light."


No comments:

Post a Comment