Sunday, June 26, 2016

June 20, 2016

Just have time for a quick thought today - Hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day! What a great opportunity to reflect on the many father figures in our lives, and the impact they have made. I am grateful for my father, and for all the other men that have helped shape who I am. I am especially grateful for my Father in Heaven, who has given us a way to find success and happiness both now and forever, through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Truly we are all blessed to have such a loving Heavenly Father, who cares about us as individuals, cares about our ups and downs, and is there willing to bless us.


Lots of love,
Sister Patterson


https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2013-01-002-earthly-father-heavenly-father?category=topics/fathers&lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment